Crowded Haze eSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crowded Haze eSports

Crowded Haze eSports- Helping amateur gamers reach pro status.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Join Crowded Haze eSports

Go down 
AuthorMessage
styler347
Admin

Rep : 10

Join Crowded Haze eSports Empty
PostSubject: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Hello,

Crowded Haze eSports is recruiting. If you are interested in joining a team, please register at https://crowdedhazeesports.board-directory.net/ or message me here for more info.
We are looking for team players that are willing to put in the time and energy to learn to play together and get wins. Regular practices and competition schedules to come. For now, use the forums to connect and organize with other players looking to team up.
If you want to get into a competitive gaming franchise with a future, I encourage you to register (please use your current gamertag as your username).
Once again, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, they can be voiced here or you can message me on GB or our site.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Tyler
Play to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:10 am

Hey man whats up? I join the forum, I play black ops 3 and I am 89 master prestige. PS4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:32 am

Hey i just joined too and i also play bo3 on ps4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 2:02 am

hey I just join and I play on ps4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 5:38 pm

ps4 bo3 premium gqmebattles mlg member. Also on umg and gamersaloon. Looking for tournaments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:31 pm

I Play on ps4. Not a very high level but I will try my besdrt to learn from my teammates and players better than me
Back to top Go down
styler347
Admin

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 2:31 pm

amigoash4 wrote:
I Play on ps4. Not a very high level but I will try my besdrt to learn from my teammates and players better than me

Since you play on PS4, please message Snorlax. He should be able to help you develop. LMK if the two of you have any issues.

Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Crowded Haze eSports   Join Crowded Haze eSports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Crowded Haze eSports
Page 1 of 1